Former location of Victoria, Oldham Road. (c) Google 2010. View Larger Map
The Victoria was next door to the Seven Stars on Oldham Road. Also known as the Victoria Vaults it became a corn dealer's in 1890 . It was right on the corner of Thompson Street and Oldham Road, where today the out-of-place Chinese tower of Wing Yip's supermarket and restaurant stands.
1. The Old Pubs of Ancoats, Neil Richardson (1987).