Former location of Robin Hood, Oldham Road. (c) Google 2010. View Larger Map.
The Robin Hood stood on the corner of Addlington Street and Oldham Road where the advertising hoarding is in the above pic, but was pulled down to make way for St Paul's Church in 1881. The church, seen here looming over St Vincents, itself was pulled down in the 1980s to make way for a private car park, in which some graffiti recently appeared.
Site of St Paul's Church, Oldham Road, 2009. (c) umbrofootball at flickr.