The Worsley Hotel was diagonally opposite the Crown Inn on the south east corner of Tatton Street and West Worsley Street. Fully licensed, the pub was built at a cost of £2,000 by George Lindsay in 1869, but by start of the next century Threlfalls owned the Worsley. The brewery built new toilets in the yard and converted the upstairs clubroom into bedrooms although them new lavs meant that the bedrooms overlooking the yard were no longer used. Like almost all the pubs in this northern part of Ordsall, the pub was closed and knocked down in the 1973 to make way for redevelopments .
2. Salford Pubs - Part Two: Including Islington, Ordsall Lane and Ordsall, Oldfield Road, Regent Road and Broughton, Neil Richardson (2003).