Originally named the Lincoln Inn, after Lord Lincoln, rather than Abraham, Lincoln's Inn was on Preston Street in Hulme, which ran between Upper Jackson Street and Upper Moss Lane. The pub opened in 1867  and closed 102 years later in 1969 having been operated by the Greatorex, Empress and finally Walker & Son breweries . Lincoln's Inn was roughly where the Rolls Crescent Primary School is marked on the map.
2. The Old Pubs of Hulme and Chorlton-on-Medlock, Bob Potts (1997).