This old Wilsons house was demolished in 1960 following a Compulsory Purchase Order for redevelopments around Collyhurst Street which still stretches from Rochdale Road to Oldham Road. The Collyhurst Inn opened in 1845 at No.43 Collyhurst Street and was a Manchester Brewery Company house before Wilsons took over. These delightful flats appear to on the site of the old Collyhurst Inn.
1. The Old Pubs of Rochdale Road and Neighbourhood Manchester, Bob Potts (1985).