These premises on Livesey Street off Rochdale Road were a fish and shop for many years, run by a Mr Gill. It had previously been the Fountain Inn from 1845 to 1906 . The pub / chippy was at No.60 so that puts it probably further down Livesey Street on the right hand side, past the St Patrick's RC church and its refectory looking towards Rochdale Road.
1. The Old Pubs of Rochale Road and Neighbourhood - Manchester, Neil Richardson (1985).