Lord Roberts, Queens Road, Collyhurst. (c) Bob Potts .
The Lord Roberts closed in 1964, like much of Collyhurst, under a compulsory purchase order for redevelopments. Originally the Waggon Makers Arms, the Wilsons house was renamed Lord Roberts and was known as 'Lord Bobs' by locals. The Lord Roberts was at No.237 Queens Road and opened in 1836 as a beerhouse .
1. The Old Pubs of Rochdale Road and neighbourhood Manchester, Bob Potts (1985).