Friendship, Consterdine Street, Monsall. (c) Bob Potts .
Consterdine Street used to run for a short length, parallel to Queens Road at the bottom of Monsall Street, and it boasted two beerhouses. The Bakers Arms was the last to close in 1936 but the first to open was the Friendship, which served from 1851 to 1930. It was a Walkers of Warrington house at No.14 Consterdine Street, a road which has since been replaced by Foreland Close since redevelopment of Monsall.
1. The Old Pubs of Rochdale Road and neighbourhood Manchester, Bob Potts (1985).