The Old Admiral was a Walkers of Warrington house that stood on Upper Duke Street, off Stretford Road in Hulme. It had opened in 1869  and closed in 1932 . Upper Duke Street was the next street west of Upper Medlock Street, which still runs through Hulme today, and has been lost beneath the A5103 Princess Road.
2. The Old Pubs of Hulme & Chorlton-on-Medlock, Bob Potts (1997).