Former Derby Arms, Rochdale Road, Harpurhey. (c) Google 2012. View Larger Map.
The former Derby Arms still stands today, having recently been in use as the 'Harpurhey Shopper' and post office on Rochdale Road. Alan Winfield visited the New Derby Arms free house in 1995 , by which time the corner door was blocked up. Go back to 1958 and the Derby Arms has its corner entrance, and in 1971 The Derby appears to be a Bass house.