Queens Arms, Robert Street, Chorlton-on-Medlock. (c) Bob Potts .
The Queens Arms was a Wilsons beerhouse that stood at No.63 Robert Street, on the corner with Ogilvie Street, just off Upper Brook Street in Chorlton-on-Medlock . The Queens Arms opened in 1858 and lasted 105 years before closing in 1963 . Robert Street used to run north off Upper Brook Street where the Citroen garage is these days.
1. The Old Pubs of Chorlton-upon-Medlock, Bob Potts (1980).
2. The Old Pubs of Hulme & Chorlton -on-Medlock, Bob Potts (1997).