Lamb Inn, Hankinson Street, Hanky Park, Salford. (c) Neil Richardson & Tony Flynn .
The Lamb Inn was in Hanky Park on the corner of Primrose Hill and Hankinson Street, opening in the 1860s. Groves & Whitnall had the Lamb by 1895 and it lasted until the Hanky Park redevelopment meant it had to go in the 1959 compulsory purchase order. Although described as "well maintained", the Lamb closed in January 1962 . The Lamb was towards the top end of Hankinson Street near Broad Street, today roughly where Belvedere Road meets Hankinson Way.
1. Salford's Pubs 1, Neil Richardson & Tony Flynn (1978).