Part Hotel, West Park Street, . (c) Salford Pubs of the 70s at flickr 
The Park Hotel was on the corner of Oxford Street and West Park Street, Ordsall, opening in 1875 as a fully-licensed public house and hotel. Hardy's Crown Brewery owned the Park by the start of the twentieth century, and the pub was closed and demolished in 1972 , seemingly without any photographic record. Oxford Street used to run just east of Phoebe Street and West Park Street was just south of Robert Hall Street, putting the old location of the Park Hotel roughly where Ledbrooke Close is today.