Albion Inn, Pinder Street, Hulme. (c) Bob Potts 
The Albion Inn was on the corner of Raglan Street and Pinder Street in the south of Hulme. It is pictured above in 1961 as a Wilsons Brewery house  and at No.22 was the third of three beerhouses in a row on this stretch of Pinder Street - the George Inn at No.18, the Moss Side Inn at No.20. The latter closed in 1906 but the George and Albion lasted until the late 1960s . The Albion Inn was roughly at the bottom end of today's Peregrine Street, around the back of ASDA, in this vastly changed latest incarnation of Hulme.
1. The Old Pubs of Hulme and Chorlton-on-Medlock, Bob Potts (1997).