Live & Let Live (right), Regent Road, Salford. (c) Salford Pubs of the 70s at flickr .
The Live & Let Live on the corner of West Egerton Street and Regent Road can be traced back to 1869, and by the 1880s it had extended into the shop next door. Like the Sir Colin Campbell in the same row (and the all shops between), the Live & Let Live beerhouse was bought up by Walker & Homfray, passing to Wilsons when they acquired W&H. It lasted until 1985 , lost to the Regent Road widening scheme which decimated Regent Road.
Former location of the Live & Let Live, Regent Road. (c) Google 2013. View Larger Map.