Albion Inn, Under Lane, Hollinwood. (c) rightmove.
The Albion Inn closed in November 2011 and has recently been converted into offices of, somewhat ironically, a demolition company . This nondescript little pub stood at junction of Under Lane and Drury Lane in Hollinwood and was a Lees pub on closure.
Albion Inn, Under Lane. (c) CAMRA What Pub .
The Albion Inn opened in 1867 and was named after the mill whose workers supplied a lots of its trade. Albion Mill shut in 1938 and housing the area was replaced by light industry , just one factor which led to its demise.