Pubs of Manchester

All pubs within the city centre and beyond.
A history of Manchester's hundreds of lost pubs.

Friday 16 March 2012

All Saints Tavern, York Street

 
All Saints Tavern, York Street, Chorlton-on-Medlock. (c) Jonnyboy Smith at Facebook.


The All Saints Tavern was a Cornbrook Ales beerhouse that straddled Berwick Street and Hill Street on York Street, just off Grosvenor Street / Oxford Road.  It lasted until 1971, a few years longer than it's near-neighbours, the Wellington and the Galloway Arms [1].


1. The Old Pubs of Hulme & Chorlton-on-Medlock, Bob Potts (1977).

3 comments:

  1. My father macca told me stories bout pub just cin if anyone got pictures of him his friends was the cassons tommy Keaton mutton bobby Gillette and more his nana was Jane mcdermott he had sister Mary brother Eddie. And his mother was margaret Deery they lived on Berwick st please get in touch as I just lost my dad thanks macca in June 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my dad (a Cassin) would like to get in touch with you, can you send me your email or facebook details thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi yeah get in touch macbernard17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete